Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Favorite things





Spring is blooming all over!  I love the smell of spring.   Lilacs are in bloom.  It makes me happy.
There are a few things in life that make me happy. simple little things like:

Lilacs
Roses
My husband who has taken to making the bed each morning after I mentioned that I hate making the bed.
Jumping into a bed with nice clean sheets
warm towels fresh out of the dryer
Custard
magic erasers
Listening to my children say their evening prayers
The list could go on and on
For all these things I am truly grateful.

WHAT ARE YOU TRULY GRATEFUL FOR?

1 comment:

  1. I love all the flowers blooming and the grass greening up with the sunshine! It makes for great days. My current most favorite thing is feeling my unborn baby moving all the time...He is seriously the most active baby ever and I love it!

    ReplyDelete