Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

learning values by working together





Doing chores and helping with the home is an essential part of family life.We find that in those moments we become better. I struggle with so many "helpers", but I know the value of it. We try to keep it light and fun. Hopefully the kids will come to enjoy helping out.  I think we are making headway.

When we cleaned the church on Saturday Kaytlin needed help setting up a chair. She turned to me and said "let's do teamwork." She is learning the value of working together.


Dad hauls more than  just dirt and weeds in this wheelbarrow'ofun


all in the wheelbarrow for fun!






















gardening becomes a family affair





filling up the garden boxes






Andrew love to take care of the chickens.  He is pretty good at catching them and helping to gather them up
I can't wait for our first eggs to be laid. 


and when we are done Relaxing is always in order 


2 comments:

  1. The post is written in very a good manner and it entails much useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. kinder garden school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam thank you for your kind words. I am glad that you have found my old posts. I enjoy writing. I hope that you will look at my other blog www.lifelesshurried.com I write there several times a week about raising a good family.

    ReplyDelete