Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fish Tacos





There is fish in this taco under all the veggies and stuff

Fish tacos are yummy and easy to make

these were made with some tilapia filets that I battered and  fried. I prefer to cook my own fish nowdays.  I have used  battered frozen fish portions in the past. 





Once the fish is cooked it is easy to do,


1. warm tortillas
2. add a piece or two of cooked fish (depending on your tortilla size and size of fish)
3. top with lettuce, tomato, chopped onion, avacado, salsa, sour cream, cheese and a squeeze of lime.
    you could add cilantro if you like it.
 4. enjoy

If you have never had fish tacos you should try them.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Happy Momma! thanks for sharing about fish tacos! There are such variations to this recipe and I like the toppings you've chosen. I love fish tacos! We just had them Friday night. I sauteed mine in safflower oil after lightly dusting them with Italian bread cumbs. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the input. I love to see people try new things. I totally use recipes to inspire. I do not follow recipes exactly unless they are baking recipes. Those need to be a bit more precise. But something like this you can use your imagination.

      Delete